Miley Cyrus considers own performances `educational`
London: Miley Cyrus has revealed that she thinks her performances are educational for kids.
The ` Wrecking Ball ` hitmaker, who has recently been hit with furious complaints from shocked parents, said that the she works her "ass off" to be a "better person",a leading daily reported.
She said that she wants her Bangerz tour to be pretty high-end and like good art, and that she is really excited to go to places where people are usually not exposed to too much good art.
The 21-year-old singer said that her performances can be educational for kids who come to her concert.
She added that people don`t think of her first when it comes to education, but she might surprise them.
Cyrus confessed that she wants to change all the time and become a better artist, a better person and she likes who she is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' first look: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt back again!
- Kangana Ranaut's father breaks his silence; says people unable to digest her success!
- Here’s a portal where mothers can share parenting tips
- The scorching Sun won’t damage your hair if you follow these simple tips
- Sidharth-Jacqueline's next not sequel to 'Bang Bang'
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart
- Ghulam Ali, Pt Jasraj perform on Sankat Mochan Sangeet Samaroh
- Armaan Malik honoured with Dadasaheb Phalke award!