Miley Cyrus considers own performances `educational`
London: Miley Cyrus has revealed that she thinks her performances are educational for kids.
The ` Wrecking Ball ` hitmaker, who has recently been hit with furious complaints from shocked parents, said that the she works her "ass off" to be a "better person",a leading daily reported.
She said that she wants her Bangerz tour to be pretty high-end and like good art, and that she is really excited to go to places where people are usually not exposed to too much good art.
The 21-year-old singer said that her performances can be educational for kids who come to her concert.
She added that people don`t think of her first when it comes to education, but she might surprise them.
Cyrus confessed that she wants to change all the time and become a better artist, a better person and she likes who she is.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai