Miley Cyrus disappointment after new video leaked online
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus expressed her frustration on microblogging site Twitter after her new video for song `Adore You` was leaked online.
The 21-year-old had been counting down the days until her video`s official release on Thursday only to see it prematurely unveiled on Wednesday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"We all know smilers (fans) would break another record if it wasn`t for the f*** face who leaked my video. All good! Keep smiling," she tweeted in reference to her fans known as Smilers.
In the video, she is seen in a two-piece and was filmed primarily under white bed sheets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!