Miley Cyrus disappointment after new video leaked online
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus expressed her frustration on microblogging site Twitter after her new video for song `Adore You` was leaked online.
The 21-year-old had been counting down the days until her video`s official release on Thursday only to see it prematurely unveiled on Wednesday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"We all know smilers (fans) would break another record if it wasn`t for the f*** face who leaked my video. All good! Keep smiling," she tweeted in reference to her fans known as Smilers.
In the video, she is seen in a two-piece and was filmed primarily under white bed sheets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- 'Shivaay' vs 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Box Office clash: Expect the 'unexpected'
- Kamaal R Khan in legal trouble for leaking Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' online
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie tweet review