Miley Cyrus disappointment after new video leaked online
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus expressed her frustration on microblogging site Twitter after her new video for song `Adore You` was leaked online.
The 21-year-old had been counting down the days until her video`s official release on Thursday only to see it prematurely unveiled on Wednesday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"We all know smilers (fans) would break another record if it wasn`t for the f*** face who leaked my video. All good! Keep smiling," she tweeted in reference to her fans known as Smilers.
In the video, she is seen in a two-piece and was filmed primarily under white bed sheets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor breaks his silence on ‘tiff’ with Ranveer Singh over Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’
- Akshay Kumar’s beautiful 'sandesh for soldiers' will make you smile
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma are filmy 'cutie pies' in NEW SONG!
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping