Miley Cyrus disappointment after new video leaked online
Los Angeles: Singer Miley Cyrus expressed her frustration on microblogging site Twitter after her new video for song `Adore You` was leaked online.
The 21-year-old had been counting down the days until her video`s official release on Thursday only to see it prematurely unveiled on Wednesday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
"We all know smilers (fans) would break another record if it wasn`t for the f*** face who leaked my video. All good! Keep smiling," she tweeted in reference to her fans known as Smilers.
In the video, she is seen in a two-piece and was filmed primarily under white bed sheets.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!