Musicians to strum vivid notes at Delhi music festival
New Delhi:Songs about personal milestones and obstacles, compositions of chaotic life and concrete jungles - a musical gig June 13 will introduce new voices and fresh notes to the capital`s music aficionados.
"Friends of Music" (FOM) - an initiative of Teamwork production - came into being in 1995, and since then it has been celebrating music and providing a platform for artistic expression and exchange.
"This event is not only a joint for music lovers but also a forum for talent and a platform for young musicians," said a statement Thursday.
In the first gigs of the series, three bands -- Shadow and Light, Kitchensink and Five8 - will be performing.
Speaking about personal milestones and obstacles, eternal mysteries and everyday things will be Shadow and Light, whereas Delhi-based band Five8 will be telling stories about chaotic city life, concrete jungles, culinary adventures, traffic jams, daydreams, fleeting conversations and lost friendship through their compositions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel
- When ‘unwell’ Aishwarya Rai exuded confidence