Nervous Priyanka Chopra feels like a debutant
Mumbai: After an eventful journey of over a decade in showbiz, actress Priyanka Chopra was still very nervous before shooting for the official video of her debut international single ‘In my city’.
"First day of the official video shoot for `In my city`! Eeep! Feel like a debutant! Don`t remember the last time I was THIS nervous! Scaaary," Priyanka tweeted from Los Angeles.
She has been practicing for the video for sometime, and has promised to live up to her `desi girl` tag by dancing with Indian "thumkas".
"Let`s show the world what thumkas are made of!! Doing it desi style," she added.
The National Award-winning actress launched the number in September, and her entire album will be introduced later.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Relationships, friendships and more: Karan Johar reveals the truth about actors
- Ranveer Singh prefers to protect his personal life!
- Seven times Karisma Kapoor gave us serious fashion goals
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan