Never feel isolated while working with Devi Sri: Mamta Sharma
Chennai: Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song "Munni Badnam", enjoys working with southern music composer Devi Sri Prasad and says he is accommodating and caring.
"Devi is full of energy and passion. He takes special interest in each of his singers and gives them the space they need. I never feel isolated working with him and most importantly he`s not demanding and very accommodating," Mamta said.
She teamed up with Devi in two Telugu films and has crooned two chartbusters - "Kevvu Keka" and "Sakku Bhai".
Would you like to work with him again?
"I`ll be more than happy to work with him again because of his immense passion for music," she added.
Meanwhile, Mamta has also recorded songs for upcoming Hindi movies ‘Dabangg 2’, ‘Himmatwala’ and ‘Bullet Raja’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma sings for 'Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon'
- Fawad, Alia, Siddharth to croon for `Kapoor and Sons`
- 'Dheere Dheere' reprise: Love song beautifully recreated with Sonam Kapoor, Hrithik Roshan
- Nick Jonas debuts 'Levels' music video on VMA
- Taylor Swift, Kendrick Lamar win big at MTV Video Music Awards