Never feel isolated while working with Devi Sri: Mamta Sharma
Chennai: Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song "Munni Badnam", enjoys working with southern music composer Devi Sri Prasad and says he is accommodating and caring.
"Devi is full of energy and passion. He takes special interest in each of his singers and gives them the space they need. I never feel isolated working with him and most importantly he`s not demanding and very accommodating," Mamta said.
She teamed up with Devi in two Telugu films and has crooned two chartbusters - "Kevvu Keka" and "Sakku Bhai".
Would you like to work with him again?
"I`ll be more than happy to work with him again because of his immense passion for music," she added.
Meanwhile, Mamta has also recorded songs for upcoming Hindi movies ‘Dabangg 2’, ‘Himmatwala’ and ‘Bullet Raja’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pleasant music helps employees turn in better performances: Study
- 'Baar Baar Dekho' promotions: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra stun with their chemistry on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Lemon: An ideal ingredient for your glowing skin, good health
- Looks like it takes a lot of men to doll up Sunny Leone- See pic
- Fawad Khan has short yet pivotal role in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil': Karan Johar
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!