Never feel isolated while working with Devi Sri: Mamta Sharma
Chennai: Playback singer Mamta Sharma, known for hit song "Munni Badnam", enjoys working with southern music composer Devi Sri Prasad and says he is accommodating and caring.
"Devi is full of energy and passion. He takes special interest in each of his singers and gives them the space they need. I never feel isolated working with him and most importantly he`s not demanding and very accommodating," Mamta said.
She teamed up with Devi in two Telugu films and has crooned two chartbusters - "Kevvu Keka" and "Sakku Bhai".
Would you like to work with him again?
"I`ll be more than happy to work with him again because of his immense passion for music," she added.
Meanwhile, Mamta has also recorded songs for upcoming Hindi movies ‘Dabangg 2’, ‘Himmatwala’ and ‘Bullet Raja’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here