Nicki Minaj`s video beats Miley Cyrus` for maximum views
Los Angeles: Rapper Nicki Minaj`s `Anaconda` is the most viewed music video in 24 hours, after beating Miley Cyrus` `Wrecking Ball`, which previously held the record with 12.3 million views.
`Anaconda` has got 19.6 million views within a day of its release, announced music video website Vevo, reported People magazine.
Minaj, 31, took to Twitter to share her excitement in addition to Instagramming a screen grab of one of Vevo`s tweets, which included the phrase `A$$mazing`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan game for female 'Dil Chahta Hai'
- Oops! Rajinikanth says 'no' to Aamir Khan's 'Dangal'?
- Shraddha Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur's 'OK JAANU' first look spills love!
- Lord Kamadeva—The legend associated with the god
- Nargis Fakhri's advice about 'drinking water' is what you should know for keeping a healthy body!
- Aamir Khan’s ‘Dangal’ title track out and it’s awesome!
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil Hoon Main' song will make you fall in love all over again!
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Aamir Khan has something to say about ‘Dangal’ title track – Watch
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!