Nicole Scherzinger set for Broadway debut?
Los Angeles: Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is in talks to make her Broadway debut in the revival of "Pippin", a musical.
The 35-year-old is likely to replace Tony award-winning actress Patina Miller as the leading player in the story of a young prince who embarks on a dangerous journey to find out the meaning of his life.
"It`s a 90 percent done deal. She is a good singer, a great dancer and an amazing looker. However, most important, she will sell tickets,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arbaaz Khan accepts DATING a Romanian beauty, feels there's a long way to go!
- Brad Pitt joined Angelina Jolie, kids on Cambodia trip
- Haseena FRESH STILL! Shraddha Kapoor's fierce act and brother Siddhant's Dawood avatar will surprise you
- Cheti Chand 2017: Significance of the Sindhi New Year
- Ugadi 2017: Here’s how the Telugu, Kannada New Year is celebrated
- Parineeti Chopra makes spectacular singing debut with 'Maana Ke Hum Yaar Nahin' from 'Meri Pyaari Bindu'! - Watch
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!