Nicole Scherzinger set for Broadway debut?
Los Angeles: Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is in talks to make her Broadway debut in the revival of "Pippin", a musical.
The 35-year-old is likely to replace Tony award-winning actress Patina Miller as the leading player in the story of a young prince who embarks on a dangerous journey to find out the meaning of his life.
"It`s a 90 percent done deal. She is a good singer, a great dancer and an amazing looker. However, most important, she will sell tickets,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch