Nicole Scherzinger set for Broadway debut?
Los Angeles: Former Pussycat Dolls star Nicole Scherzinger is in talks to make her Broadway debut in the revival of "Pippin", a musical.
The 35-year-old is likely to replace Tony award-winning actress Patina Miller as the leading player in the story of a young prince who embarks on a dangerous journey to find out the meaning of his life.
"It`s a 90 percent done deal. She is a good singer, a great dancer and an amazing looker. However, most important, she will sell tickets,” said a source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics