Noel, Liam Gallagher reconciling?
Los Angeles: Former Oasis band mates and sibling rivals Noel and Liam Gallagher are said to be back on talking terms.
The two feuding brothers, who famously fell out backstage at a show in Paris in 2009, are said to be slowly reconciling and it is seen as a "baby step" towards an eventual reunion for the group.
"The mudslinging has stopped but it`s very much baby steps for the two as Noel wants to release his second solo record at the end of the year and tour that in 2015,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Really that leaves 2016 open for an Oasis comeback - it really doesn`t seem likely that it would be this year,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan to appear with ‘Dear Zindagi’ co-star Alia Bhatt on Karan Johar’s ‘Koffee With Karan’?
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Do-it-yourself tips to light up your home
- Kangana Ranaut takes a dig at Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra!
- Bigg Boss 10: Rohan Mehra instigates India wale Manu Punjabi, Navin Prakash and Manveer Gurjar