Noel, Liam Gallagher reconciling?
Los Angeles: Former Oasis band mates and sibling rivals Noel and Liam Gallagher are said to be back on talking terms.
The two feuding brothers, who famously fell out backstage at a show in Paris in 2009, are said to be slowly reconciling and it is seen as a "baby step" towards an eventual reunion for the group.
"The mudslinging has stopped but it`s very much baby steps for the two as Noel wants to release his second solo record at the end of the year and tour that in 2015,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Really that leaves 2016 open for an Oasis comeback - it really doesn`t seem likely that it would be this year,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15