Noel, Liam Gallagher reconciling?
Los Angeles: Former Oasis band mates and sibling rivals Noel and Liam Gallagher are said to be back on talking terms.
The two feuding brothers, who famously fell out backstage at a show in Paris in 2009, are said to be slowly reconciling and it is seen as a "baby step" towards an eventual reunion for the group.
"The mudslinging has stopped but it`s very much baby steps for the two as Noel wants to release his second solo record at the end of the year and tour that in 2015,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
"Really that leaves 2016 open for an Oasis comeback - it really doesn`t seem likely that it would be this year,” the source added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch