Nun`s song beats Gangnam Style as fastest-growing YouTube hit with 32 m hits
London: A new video of a singing nun has got 30 million hits in just seven days and has broken YouTube records.
In the video, the 25-year-old nun, sister Cristina Sciuccia, is seen singing Alicia Keys` hit ` No One ` from the Italian version of The Voice.
The clip has been re-tweeted by fans including Alicia Keys and Sister Act star Whoopi Goldberg, and has beaten Gangnam Style by Korean pop star Psy as the fastest-growing YouTube hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary