Nun`s song beats Gangnam Style as fastest-growing YouTube hit with 32 m hits
London: A new video of a singing nun has got 30 million hits in just seven days and has broken YouTube records.
In the video, the 25-year-old nun, sister Cristina Sciuccia, is seen singing Alicia Keys` hit ` No One ` from the Italian version of The Voice.
The clip has been re-tweeted by fans including Alicia Keys and Sister Act star Whoopi Goldberg, and has beaten Gangnam Style by Korean pop star Psy as the fastest-growing YouTube hit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims