One Direction could be as big as the Beatles: Harry styles
London: Harry Styles believes his band One Direction could eventually become as big as the Beatles.
He admitted he dreams of being knighted by the queen, in order to join the likes of Sir Paul McCartney, Sir Mick Jagger, Sir Elton John and Sir Tom Jones.
`This is Us`, the latest flick of the acclaimed boyband did not show the 19-year-old singer`s ambitious views, as they were edited out of the movie because producers, including Simon Cowell, felt they were "too arrogant", the Daily Express reported.
When Styles was asked by director Morgan Spurlock, how far he thought the band could go, the former `X Factor` star said that `One Direction` can become the biggest bands in the history and he can see that happening.
He also said that he fantasizes about meeting the Queen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’