Pixie Lott inspired by Motown music
London: Singer Pixie Lott says her favourite type of music is Motown, and she says it will have a strong influence on her next album.
The 21-year-old is due to release her third album next year and experimenting with soulful pop music similar to 1960s groups "The Supremes" and "Jackson 5".
"I`m making my album at the moment so I`m in the studio every day writing new songs. It has a bit of a vintage-soul sound reminiscent of Motown because that`s my favourite kind of music. We`re nearly finished so it`s definitely going to be out next year," a website has quoted Lott as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?