Pixie Lott inspired by Motown music
London: Singer Pixie Lott says her favourite type of music is Motown, and she says it will have a strong influence on her next album.
The 21-year-old is due to release her third album next year and experimenting with soulful pop music similar to 1960s groups "The Supremes" and "Jackson 5".
"I`m making my album at the moment so I`m in the studio every day writing new songs. It has a bit of a vintage-soul sound reminiscent of Motown because that`s my favourite kind of music. We`re nearly finished so it`s definitely going to be out next year," a website has quoted Lott as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt of how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat! Watch
- Why the Indian film fraternity obsessed with the Oscars, asks Manoj Kumar
- 'Daughters of Mother India' wins big at the CAM International Film Festival
- Tiger Shroff wishes 'Happy Diwali' in unique 'HappyFeet' dancing style!
- Sidharth Malhotra opens up about 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy, says 'it's unfortunate'