Pixie Lott inspired by Motown music
London: Singer Pixie Lott says her favourite type of music is Motown, and she says it will have a strong influence on her next album.
The 21-year-old is due to release her third album next year and experimenting with soulful pop music similar to 1960s groups "The Supremes" and "Jackson 5".
"I`m making my album at the moment so I`m in the studio every day writing new songs. It has a bit of a vintage-soul sound reminiscent of Motown because that`s my favourite kind of music. We`re nearly finished so it`s definitely going to be out next year," a website has quoted Lott as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- ‘Dishoom’ movie tweet review
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time