Prasoon Joshi writes anthem for Indian cinema centenary
Mumbai: With Indian cinema celebrating its glorious 100 years, Bollywood seems to be charged up for the event. Renowned lyricist Prasoon Joshi has written a centenary anthem which will be rendered at the IIFA Awards this year.
"I have written an anthem which will be performed at IIFA. They will be telling you more about it. The anthem celebrates 100 years of Indian Cinema," Joshi said.
The IIFA Awards are being held in Singapore this year from June 7 to June 9. Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor will be anchoring the event. Renowned actors like Bipasha Basu, Sonakshi Sinha and singer Mika Singh will be performing at the prestigious event. The choreography has been done by famous choreographer and director Prabhu Deva, who will also be seen giving a performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Victoria Leeds is NOT Alex Parrish, reveals Priyanka Chopra on her 'Baywatch' character—Full story inside
- Think calmly, speak calmly: Juhi Chawla advises people who 'have gone out of senses'
- Herschell Gordon Lewis dies at 87
- Naomi Watts, Liev Schreiber split up after 11 years
- Farhan Akhtar to perform at Enchanted Valley Carnival
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here