Prasoon Joshi writes anthem for Indian cinema centenary
Mumbai: With Indian cinema celebrating its glorious 100 years, Bollywood seems to be charged up for the event. Renowned lyricist Prasoon Joshi has written a centenary anthem which will be rendered at the IIFA Awards this year.
"I have written an anthem which will be performed at IIFA. They will be telling you more about it. The anthem celebrates 100 years of Indian Cinema," Joshi said.
The IIFA Awards are being held in Singapore this year from June 7 to June 9. Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor will be anchoring the event. Renowned actors like Bipasha Basu, Sonakshi Sinha and singer Mika Singh will be performing at the prestigious event. The choreography has been done by famous choreographer and director Prabhu Deva, who will also be seen giving a performance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?