Priyanka Chopra celebrates success of song `Exotic` in Mumbai
New Delhi: Priyanka Chopra was spotted celebrating the success of her international pop album `Exotic` in Mumbai.
The 31-year-old actress, who was seen wearing a blue dress, claimed that it was a very special moment for her as everyone associated with songs, ` In my City ` and `Exotic`, were not aware of where they were heading as it had never been done before.
However, Chopra said that the album came out in July and it`s only October now, and the kind of reaction that they have received is phenomenal.
Speaking on the occasion, Chopra also revealed her plans for the third single of her album.
"We are working on my third single right now; I hope it will come by Dec. The Vocals are done and we are just doing the production. And this time it`s just me, it`s a solo single," she said.
`Exotic` was also selected as the official theme song of Guinness International Champion Cup 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Premam', Kamal's 'Papanasam' in piracy row
- Better roles being written for actresses: Richa Chadha
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015
- From Bittu to Bajirao- Ranveer Singh’s filmi journey
- Police to lodge FIR against star cast of 'Mohalla Assi'