Punjabi `folktronica` duo Hari-Sukhmani perform in New Delhi
New Delhi: Punjabi folktronica duo Hari and Sukhmani were recently spotted enthralling the musical souls through their high-energy folk music at Fio, New Delhi.
The musicians, who have taken Punjabi folk music to a global platform, revealed that they intend on taking this genre to newer heights in the coming years.
Speaking about their future endeavors, Sukhmani Malik, a trained Hindustani classical vocalist from the Rampur Gharana, said, "You will see a lot of original stuff and as we are just trying to have fun with what we have got and hopefully our audience and our fans will enjoy it too".
"The idea is to grow and evolve as musicians and as that`s happening your music is going to spread, no doubt about it", Hari Singh added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!