R and B artist releases Shah Rukh Khan, Nicki Minaj mashup
London: Indian origin R and B star Arjun has released a mashup of Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan`s famous track `Chaiyya Chaiyya` with pop star Nicki Minaj`s `Super Bass`.
Arjun`s reworking of the ‘Dil Se’ track precedes the UK singer`s debut full single release. The original song was composed by Oscar winner AR Rahman, reported Digital Spy.
"My first official mainstream single is coming out next month. In the meantime I have a brand new Hindi remix coming out tomorrow," he said.
Arjun has seen widespread YouTube success with his R&B remixes of Indian film tracks `Why This Kolaveri Di`, `Kabhi Kabhi`, `Chammak Challo` and `Teri Meri`.
The performer recently toured Canada, USA, Australia and New Zealand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch