Ranbir Kapoor sings a song for `Barfi!`
Mumbai: Although Ranbir Kapoor plays a deaf and mute person in his upcoming silent film ‘Barfi!’, he has lent his voice for a promotional song in the film.
"Yes, Ranbir Kapoor has sung a song titled `Fatafati`. It is not part of the film and it was recorded impromptu. We are releasing this song online and on TV, It will not be in the film. It`s a fun song that we wanted the people to see and enjoy," ‘Barfi!’ director Anurag Basu told IANS.
As per reports, the song was shot during the filming of `Barfi!` and the lyrics have some Bengali words.
Also featuring Priyanka Chopra and Ileana D`Cruz, the film is coming out Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!