Rekha Bharadwaj to lend her voice for TV show
Mumbai: Playback singer Rekha Bharadwaj will be making her debut on small screen by lending her voice for a show `Gustakh Dil`.
Rekha and rock band `Agnee` have come up with a song `Sakhi Saheli` which narrates the tale of a unique love reunion.
This is the first time Rekha will be contributing to a TV series.
"It is a very soothing song and something that will appeal to a lot of women. Mohan (of Agnee) has done a brilliant job at composing this track. It was an amazing experience lending my voice to the track of `Gustakh Dil`. I Hope people will enjoy this song as much as I have enjoyed recording it," Rekha, wife of filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj said.
The song will be a part of the show by mid-February.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Attention Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol! Watch – Belly dancers give new twist to ‘Tujhe Dekha To Yeh Jana Sanam’
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band