Rupali Ganguly`s 2013 resolution - learn to sing!
Mumbai: Actress Rupali Ganguly has a new year resolution - she wants to learn how to sing.
Rupali, who plays the role of Pinky in the TV show ‘Parvarrish’, wants to take out time from her career as an actor to give singing a shot.
On the show, Rupali`s character was shown to have recorded a song for a singing competition and she performed quite well on screen. Rupali was pleasantly surprised at her hidden talent and now wants to nurture it, said a source.
So, she has decided to continue practicing under the guidance of a singing teacher.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Tazaa’ to be replaced by THIS comedian’s show?
- Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: J&K government may provide security to ‘Dangal’ star
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'