Sajid Khan ready to spin the disc!
New Delhi: Filmmaker Sajid Khan is set to don the garb of a disc jockey (DJ) at the launch of the disco number of his upcoming film ‘Himmatwala’.
The song ‘Thank god it`s Friday’ has actress Sonakshi Sinha shaking a leg to it in retro style in the film. She makes a special appearance in the movie with the song.
Sajid is busy getting the hang of the DJ equipment, as he gears up for the performance at a posh party place in Mumbai Friday. Sonakshi will also do a live act.
"It is a disco song which Sonakshi is doing in `Himmatwala`, for which Sajid decided we should launch it in a popular party place. He immediately called up Sonakshi if she could drop by for a live performance and she readily agreed on a condition that Sajid would be the DJ in the house," a source said.
‘Himmatwala’ is a remake of 1983 hit of the same name and features Ajay Devgn and Tamannah in the lead, along with Mahesh Manjrekar and Paresh Rawal. It is set for March 29 release.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here