Salman Khan launches app to unite music lovers
Mumbai: As a part of marketing campaign for his upcoming film "Jai Ho", Salman Khan has joined hands with online music platform Hungama for a "Hungama-Jai Ho Friends-of-Friends" music app.
"`Jai Ho` is about uniting Indians against social injustice... It allows friends and communities across the globe to connect with each other through their love for music and I`m looking forward to the response to the initiative," Salman said in a statement.
The campaign aims to bring people, who share common passion, together.
To avail the facility, music lovers can give a missed call to 09223138888 or SMS Hungama to 54646 to receive a link to the campaign.
One needs to take the chain forward by sharing it with three more friends to build the `Friends-of-Friends` chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why