Salman Khan launches app to unite music lovers
Mumbai: As a part of marketing campaign for his upcoming film "Jai Ho", Salman Khan has joined hands with online music platform Hungama for a "Hungama-Jai Ho Friends-of-Friends" music app.
"`Jai Ho` is about uniting Indians against social injustice... It allows friends and communities across the globe to connect with each other through their love for music and I`m looking forward to the response to the initiative," Salman said in a statement.
The campaign aims to bring people, who share common passion, together.
To avail the facility, music lovers can give a missed call to 09223138888 or SMS Hungama to 54646 to receive a link to the campaign.
One needs to take the chain forward by sharing it with three more friends to build the `Friends-of-Friends` chain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai