Shaan, Hariharan to perform at Qutub Festival
New Delhi: Bollywood singers like Shaan, Shreya Ghoshal and Mohit Chauhan are set to enthral music lovers with their performances at the third edition of Qutub Festival starting Nov 15.
Also scheduled to perform at the five-day musical extravaganza are singers Hariharan, Arif Lohar and musical band Astitva.
The Qutub Festival is being organised by the Department of Art, Culture and Languages, (Government of Delhi) and Punjabi Academy.
"Right from its inception, Qutub Festival has elucidated euphoric response from people of Delhi. Held on the backdrop of world famous Qutub Minar, the festival has a unique character and gives soul-stirring experience," Rawail Singh, secretary Punjabi Academy, said in a statement.
"We are confident and sure that the audience will appreciate and welcome this musical extravaganza with open arms. This festival will showcase a different musical marvel every day," he added.
The event is part of the ongoing "Delhi Celebrates", an initiative taken by Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit.
"Delhi Celebrates" celebrates the rich and composite culture of India and the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Brangelina split: We're a family and we'll always be a family, says Angelina Jolie
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!
- Bollywood actors who have also inspired us by their singing