Shreya learns to rock
Mumbai: Her melodious classic numbers "Bairi Piya" and "Dheere Jalna" helped Shreya Ghoshal in carving a niche for herself, but now she wants to learn rock music to connect with her friends.
"My knowledge in rock music is zero. So I have started educating myself for my friends who don`t understand any other music," the 27-year-old posted on mirco-blogging site Twitter.
The singer received awards for "Bairi Piya" ("Devdas"), "Dheere Jalna" ("Paheli") and "Noor-e-Khuda" ("My Name Is Khan").
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing