Shruti Haasan to croon for Sonakshi Sinha?
Zee Media Bureau/Anindita Dev
New Delhi: If one can act as well as sing, then definitely they are the next big thing in B-Town. There is a recent trend among the actors turning singers for their own films.
There is a bevy of stars who have crooned in their own films, including the young and very promising Alia Bhatt, megastar Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Shraddha Kapoor.
Similarly, actress Shruti Haasan who mesmerised the audiences earlier with her beautiful voice in debut film `Luck` , has lent her voice once again, but this time not for her own film. Kamal Haasan`s daugther has turned singer for none other than Sonakshi Sinha in `Tevar`.
The music director of the film, Sajid-Wajid apparently thought her voice suited the best for Sona baby`s character in the movie.
Shruti has already proved her singing prowess, in films such as `Hey Ram`, `Chachi 420` and numerous other South Indian films.
Also, we all know how fantastic an actress Sonakshi is, so this will be a deadly combination. Actors singing for actors is a rare thing in Bollywood. All ears and eyes for `Tevar` now!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks