Sia wrote her song `Chandelier` in under an hour
Los Angeles: Singer Sia says she wrote and recorded her hit single `Chandelier` in an hour. The lead single from the Aussie singer-songwriter`s new album 1000 Forms of Fear shot to number six in the UK charts, number two in the Australian charts and number 20 in the US Billboard Hot 100, reportedly.
"`Chandelier` took like four minutes to write the chords, then like 12-15 minutes to write the lyrics," the singer said.
"Probably 10 or 15 minutes to cut the vocals," she added.
The singer also discussed the nature of `Chandelier` and how its lyrics, rooted in alcoholism, set it apart from other pop songs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actor Karan Kundra slams fan for insulting girlfriend Anusha Dandekar! – Details inside
- Check out this brand new still from the sets of 'Sultan'! See pic
- Guys, check out Rishi Kapoor's hilarious take on Zara's ripped collection!
- Priyanka Chopra reacts to Salman Khan's 'raped woman' remark; urges people to focus on real issues
- Fixing copyright violation on 'Cabaret': Pooja Bhatt