Singer Ciara is `very happy` after split
Los Angeles: Singer Ciara feels "a whole new spiritual energy" after splitting from fiancé Future and says she is "very, very happy".
The 28-year-old singer, who ended her relationship with the rapper after she reportedly found out he was cheating on her, plans to express all of her feelings through her new music, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
Ciara, who has three-month-old son Future Jr., said on Tuesday, a day before news of their break-up hit the headlines: "I`m in a much more clairvoyant place in my life. So, I want to express that through my music."
She added: "I think that when you become a mom... you don`t really worry about the small stuff. I`m just way more centred. It makes you focus even more on what your goals are in life. And I just feel a whole new spiritual energy that`s happening."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Yuvraj Singh celebrates wifey Hazel Keech's birthday and the cake looks awesome!
- Dhanush paternity row: South superstar appears in court for birthmark identification
- Oscars 2017: Another Indian actress named Priyanka walked the Red Carpet
- Ranbir Kapoor ready to get the same tattoos as Sanjay Dutt?
- 'Sahiba' from Anushka Sharma, Diljit Dosanjh starrer 'Phillauri' will soothe your soul
- Arabic version of 'Zaalima' from 'Raees' will make you fall in love! - Watch
- Wiz Khalifa's sister dies at 32
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt's quirky antics steal the show in 'Aashiq Surrender Hua'
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!