Sonu Nigam composes song on breast cancer awareness
Mumbai: In an endeavour to spread awareness about breast cancer, Bollywood`s well known singer, Sonu Nigam, along with six other female singers has composed a song.
According to Nigam, the objective of this album was to make the people aware about breast cancer and that the women should visit the doctors regularly and get their body examined.
"With the help of this song, we would like people to remember that if you love yourself then you will take care of yourself. And if you will take care of yourself then you will be alert about serious diseases like breast cancer and then you will take you sisters, mother and wife for regular check ups and will save them from this disease," said Nigam.
"The message of this song is very positive," he added
The six female artistes, who lent their voice for the song along with Nigam were Shruti Pathak, Shilpa Rao, Shefali Alvares, Neha Bhasin, Teesha Nigam and Akriti Kakkar.
Breast cancer is the second most common disease among women in India and can be fully cured if detected in early stage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing