Sonu Nigam to perform at World Endurance Championship in Bahrain
Dubai: Bollywood singer Sonu Nigam is set to perform at the World Endurance Championship (WEC) Six Hours of Bahrain that takes place at Bahrain International Circuit (BIC).
The concert on Saturday will mark the performer`s Bahrain debut as he joins a string of international musicians that will perform live at "the Home of Motorsport in the Middle East".
Sonu`s versatile singing has earned him a fan base around the world and languages. He has lent his voice to the soundtracks of several films in Hindi, Kannada, Urdu, Oriya, Tamil, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu and Nepali movies.
His vocal contribution to the Japanese animation film `The Mystical Laws`, is just one of his international projects.
Sonu`s singing talent has seen him take to the stage at a string of concerts at packed venues across five continents.
The Six Hours of Bahrain is set to be a fun-filled weekend that combines high-octane motorsport action, with exciting and colourful entertainment attractions for the entire family. Apart from the Six Hours of Bahrain, the weekend will feature a list of engaging support races and colorful family entertainment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'—Celebrate heartbreak ala Ranbir Kapoor-Anushka Sharma in 'Channa Mereya' song! Watch now
- 'Rock On!! 2' band member Shraddha Kapoor aka Jiah releases her new single 'Tere Mere Dil'! Watch now
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai