Sony Music acquires rights of `Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola`
Mumbai: Sony has acquired the music rights of Vishal Bhardwaj`s upcoming movie `Matru Ki Bijli Ka Mandola`.
Set in a fictional village of Haryana, the comedy-drama stars Imran Khan, Anushka Sharma, Arya Babbar, Pankaj Kapoor and Shabana Azmi. The film will hit the theatres on January 11, 2013.
Bhardwaj has not only written and directed the movie but is also the music director.
Imran will be seen for the first time in a Haryanvi avatar in the movie while Anushka dons the role of a modern girl.
The trailer of the film released yesterday and it has been widely appreciated by the audience.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Ayushmann Khurrana to don a muscular look for 'Bareilly Ki Barfi'
- Don't think it will be difficult to gel with Farhan Akhtar: Kriti Sanon
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Actors are very small fish, say B-Town celebs on MNS threat
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here
- Palak Muchhal excited to collaborate with Atif Aslam
- Pandit Ravi Shankar's opera to get UK premiere in 2017
- Adele dedicates concert to Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie