Steven Tyler and Joe Perry to join Songwriters Hall of Fame
London: Aerosmith stars Steven Tyler and Joe Perry have both won places in the Songwriters Hall of Fame.
The rockers will be inducted as part of the class of 2013 along with Foreigner stars Mick Jones and Lou Gramm, reported Daily Express.
Other inductees for 2013 are Holly Knight, the songwriter behind Bonnie Tyler and Tina Turner`s classic hit `The Best`, The Eagles collaborator JD Souther and Tony Hatch, who wrote Petula Clark`s `Downtown`.
The Songwriters Hall of Fame ceremony will be held on June 13 in New York City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CONFIRMED! Aditi Rao Hydari to play 'Bhoomi' in Sanjay Dutt's comeback film
- Ajay Devgn sent an emotional message to Salman Khan - But why?
- Salman Khan's 'Tubelight' actress Zhu Zhu got THIS special present from the Khan of all seasons! Guess what?
- Deepika Padukone shoots for 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show'—Check out first pics!
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Crack’ shelved? Here’s the truth
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'