Subhash Ghai to team up with Pyarelal
Mumbai, April 08: Bollywood's showman Subhash Ghai is all set to reunite with music maestro Pyarelal. He says that he is indebted to Pyarelal. Pyarelal, along with his partner Laxmikant who died in 1998, composed stupendous scores for Ghai’s “Hero”, “Karz”, “Karma” and “Saudagar”.
“I consider Pyarelal among the 10 top music composers of the world. Whatever I know about music is thanks to Pyarelal. I’m indebted to him,” Ghai told reporters.
“After his partner passed away, he seemed to have thrown in the towel. He had lost his energy level. It happens when you lose your close creative collaborator. But he’s now ready to return. I’m constantly meeting him and I think we’ll soon work something out.”
Recently Ghai earned critical appreciation for “Black & White”, which had Anil Kapoor and newcomer Anurag Sinha in key roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kangana Ranaut's `Tanu Weds Manu Returns` earns Rs 100 crore in India!
- Jessica Lange finds comparison with Caitlyn Jenner 'wonderful'
- Why Caitlyn Jenner didn't spell new name with 'K'
- EL James to reveal Christian's mind with spin-off novel 'Grey'
- Zoya has a knack of dealing human dynamics: Karan Johar