Subhash Ghai to team up with Pyarelal
Mumbai, April 08: Bollywood's showman Subhash Ghai is all set to reunite with music maestro Pyarelal. He says that he is indebted to Pyarelal. Pyarelal, along with his partner Laxmikant who died in 1998, composed stupendous scores for Ghai’s “Hero”, “Karz”, “Karma” and “Saudagar”.
“I consider Pyarelal among the 10 top music composers of the world. Whatever I know about music is thanks to Pyarelal. I’m indebted to him,” Ghai told reporters.
“After his partner passed away, he seemed to have thrown in the towel. He had lost his energy level. It happens when you lose your close creative collaborator. But he’s now ready to return. I’m constantly meeting him and I think we’ll soon work something out.”
Recently Ghai earned critical appreciation for “Black & White”, which had Anil Kapoor and newcomer Anurag Sinha in key roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Justin Bieber's India concert: Sale of tickets to go live on February 22
- Fortunate to get good songs: Arijit Singh
- Diljit, Badshah jamming for something new?
- Badrinath Ki Dulhania: Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt enchant us with their beautiful chemistry in ‘Humsafar’
- Alia Bhatt and Varun Dhawan singing 'Humsafar' song from 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' is a must watch!