Sukhwinder Singh sings an anthem for Naxals in Prakash Jha’s ‘Chakravyuh’
New Delhi: Associated with hits like ‘Chaiya Chaiya’, ‘Dil Se’, ‘Jai ho’ etc, Indian playback singer Sukhwinder Singh is all set to create his magic once again with Prakash Jha’s next film ‘Chakravyuh’. Known to make his songs as national anthem for the country, Sukhwinder has now sung a song for the Naxalites in ‘Chakravyuh’.
Sukhwinder, who recently concluded his seven shows trip to Singapore, New Zealand and Australia, came to Delhi and shared his plans with the media in Hotel Le Meridian. “I make sure I study the character I sing for. I think it helps me perform better. This song ‘Jungle humara baap hai’ from the movie ‘Chakravyuh’ depicts the life and feelings of naxalites. I simply love the lyrics of this song” quotes Sukhwinder.
On his recent trip to Delhi, Singh was seen admiring the legendary singer Asha Bhosle too. “Asha ji’s voice is just like her name full of hope and a sweet touch of naughtiness attached to it. I hope that one day I get to make my music album with her.” He said.
Earlier also Sukhwinder Singh had sung songs like ‘Chak de’ and ‘Jai Ho’ which were considered being the anthems of India. With this song in ‘Chakravyuh’ it is sure that it’ll be the anthem for the Naxalites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Sonal Chauhan, Ankit Tiwari's new song video 'Badtameez' is must watch for every heartbroken lover!
- New song 'Da Da Dasse' from 'Udta Punjab' is thoroughly intoxicating – Watch here