Sukhwinder Singh sings an anthem for Naxals in Prakash Jha’s ‘Chakravyuh’
New Delhi: Associated with hits like ‘Chaiya Chaiya’, ‘Dil Se’, ‘Jai ho’ etc, Indian playback singer Sukhwinder Singh is all set to create his magic once again with Prakash Jha’s next film ‘Chakravyuh’. Known to make his songs as national anthem for the country, Sukhwinder has now sung a song for the Naxalites in ‘Chakravyuh’.
Sukhwinder, who recently concluded his seven shows trip to Singapore, New Zealand and Australia, came to Delhi and shared his plans with the media in Hotel Le Meridian. “I make sure I study the character I sing for. I think it helps me perform better. This song ‘Jungle humara baap hai’ from the movie ‘Chakravyuh’ depicts the life and feelings of naxalites. I simply love the lyrics of this song” quotes Sukhwinder.
On his recent trip to Delhi, Singh was seen admiring the legendary singer Asha Bhosle too. “Asha ji’s voice is just like her name full of hope and a sweet touch of naughtiness attached to it. I hope that one day I get to make my music album with her.” He said.
Earlier also Sukhwinder Singh had sung songs like ‘Chak de’ and ‘Jai Ho’ which were considered being the anthems of India. With this song in ‘Chakravyuh’ it is sure that it’ll be the anthem for the Naxalites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hotness alert! Check out Rubina Dilaik’s too-sexy-to-handle avatar
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10: Check out the tentative list of contestants
- Rahul Khanna to host TV show 'The Mavericks'
- Look what Sonali Bendre has to say about her comeback
- Playing Sikh man in a serious film was tough: Vir Das
- Observed Ranbir's style to sing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' song: Arijit Singh
- Watch: Baba Sehgal is breaking internet with his song on Donald Trump's presidential campaign
- Lady Gaga's song was Taapsee Pannu's inspiration for 'Pink'
- Will sing in 'Tubelight', rest depends on Salman: Arijit Singh
- Song alert! Riteish Deshmukh plays 'Banjo' to the tunes of 'Rada' out now!