Suresh Gopi backs out of duet with Remya
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi was due to sing a duet with Remya Nambeesan for Swami Vivekananda`s 150th birth anniversary, but he had to back out following ill-health.
According to sources, Suresh was shooting for Tamil movie ‘I’ with Vikram. The shooting premise was dusty and movement of the large crew almost kicked up a dust storm, following which the veteran suffered from nasal irritation and severe inflammation in his nose, throat and inner ears.
The song has several high octave notes and he could not stress his throat, thus had to opt out of the song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'!
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'