Suresh Gopi backs out of duet with Remya
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi was due to sing a duet with Remya Nambeesan for Swami Vivekananda`s 150th birth anniversary, but he had to back out following ill-health.
According to sources, Suresh was shooting for Tamil movie ‘I’ with Vikram. The shooting premise was dusty and movement of the large crew almost kicked up a dust storm, following which the veteran suffered from nasal irritation and severe inflammation in his nose, throat and inner ears.
The song has several high octave notes and he could not stress his throat, thus had to opt out of the song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's Punjabi swag in 'Tung Luk' from 'Sarbjit' will win your heart