Suresh Gopi backs out of duet with Remya
Thiruvananthapuram: Malayalam superstar Suresh Gopi was due to sing a duet with Remya Nambeesan for Swami Vivekananda`s 150th birth anniversary, but he had to back out following ill-health.
According to sources, Suresh was shooting for Tamil movie ‘I’ with Vikram. The shooting premise was dusty and movement of the large crew almost kicked up a dust storm, following which the veteran suffered from nasal irritation and severe inflammation in his nose, throat and inner ears.
The song has several high octave notes and he could not stress his throat, thus had to opt out of the song.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15