T-Series bags music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: Bhushan Kumar`s T-Series has got the music rights to two of superstar Salman Khan`s upcoming films.
The label has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’, a Sajid Nadiadwala production, and Sohail Khan`s ‘Mental’.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and also for `Kick`," Kumar said in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an `x` amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years," he added.
Kumar, who bought the music rights of ‘Dabangg 2’ three months before the film even went on floors, says Salman has complete faith in his company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'