T-Series bags music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: Bhushan Kumar`s T-Series has got the music rights to two of superstar Salman Khan`s upcoming films.
The label has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’, a Sajid Nadiadwala production, and Sohail Khan`s ‘Mental’.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and also for `Kick`," Kumar said in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an `x` amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years," he added.
Kumar, who bought the music rights of ‘Dabangg 2’ three months before the film even went on floors, says Salman has complete faith in his company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Disappointment for Ranbir Kapoor; Sanjay Dutt biopic delayed? Details inside
- 'Rustom' POSTER: Akshay Kumar's intense act will leave you asking for more!
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- My parents are extremely supportive: Kaveri
- Disha Patani and I are 'good friends', says Tiger Shroff
- Watch: Tiger Shroff, alleged girlfriend Disha Patani's sizzling chemistry is unmissable in 'Befikra'!
- Awards are an inspiration to work harder: Amaal Mallik
- Watch: Salman Khan's 'Sultan' title track packs quite a punch!
- Ankit Tiwari moves ahead with music
- Like seriously! Kanye West lying naked along with other 11 personalities in his 'Famous' video - Watch