T-Series bags music rights of Salman Khan’s ‘Kick’ and ‘Mental’
Mumbai: Bhushan Kumar`s T-Series has got the music rights to two of superstar Salman Khan`s upcoming films.
The label has acquired the music rights of ‘Kick’, a Sajid Nadiadwala production, and Sohail Khan`s ‘Mental’.
"We have got the music rights of Salman bhai`s home production `Mental` and also for `Kick`," Kumar said in a statement.
"Right from `Tere Naam`, we have believed in getting the music rights of his projects. He tells me he is expecting an `x` amount and then leaves it to us. I always make sure that both of us are happy with the deal. Our friendship spans many years," he added.
Kumar, who bought the music rights of ‘Dabangg 2’ three months before the film even went on floors, says Salman has complete faith in his company.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15