Tabu, Shraddha to sing Kashmiri folk song in `Haider`
Mumbai: Bollywood actresses Tabu and Shraddha Kapoor will be singing a traditional Kashmiri song in their upcoming film `Haider`.
Both Tabu and Shraddha, who will be seen playing crucial roles in Vishal Bhardwaj`s next, will be crooning a song `Roshe valle`.
"Tabu and Shraddha will be singing an old Kashmiri folk song. It is titled `Roshe valle`," sources close to the development said.
Shraddha had earlier sung `Galliyan...` in her last release `Ek Villain`. Reportedly, both Tabu and Shraddha are going to perform live at the music launch of `Haider`, which will be held soon.
`Haider` is an adaptation of William Shakespeare`s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Kay Kay Menon, and is scheduled to be released on October 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Urvashi Rautela gives 'Resham Ka Rumaal' a sexy twist in 'Great Grand Masti' – Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan lends his majestic voice for the title track, impresses again! – Check out
- Zareen Khan, Ali Fazal to feature in T-Series music video
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma team up with India's first transgender band
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' sans songs? Details inside