Tabu, Shraddha to sing Kashmiri folk song in `Haider`
Mumbai: Bollywood actresses Tabu and Shraddha Kapoor will be singing a traditional Kashmiri song in their upcoming film `Haider`.
Both Tabu and Shraddha, who will be seen playing crucial roles in Vishal Bhardwaj`s next, will be crooning a song `Roshe valle`.
"Tabu and Shraddha will be singing an old Kashmiri folk song. It is titled `Roshe valle`," sources close to the development said.
Shraddha had earlier sung `Galliyan...` in her last release `Ek Villain`. Reportedly, both Tabu and Shraddha are going to perform live at the music launch of `Haider`, which will be held soon.
`Haider` is an adaptation of William Shakespeare`s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Kay Kay Menon, and is scheduled to be released on October 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Akshay Kumar, Huma Qureshi's 'Go Pagal' song making video is a must watch!
- Akshay Kumar turns a 'Jolly good fellow' in this new promotional music video!
- Shahid Kapoor and Kangana Ranaut's brilliant chemistry in 'Yeh Ishq Hai' song from 'Rangoon' is a must WATCH!
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15