Tabu, Shraddha to sing Kashmiri folk song in `Haider`
Mumbai: Bollywood actresses Tabu and Shraddha Kapoor will be singing a traditional Kashmiri song in their upcoming film `Haider`.
Both Tabu and Shraddha, who will be seen playing crucial roles in Vishal Bhardwaj`s next, will be crooning a song `Roshe valle`.
"Tabu and Shraddha will be singing an old Kashmiri folk song. It is titled `Roshe valle`," sources close to the development said.
Shraddha had earlier sung `Galliyan...` in her last release `Ek Villain`. Reportedly, both Tabu and Shraddha are going to perform live at the music launch of `Haider`, which will be held soon.
`Haider` is an adaptation of William Shakespeare`s Hamlet, and is set in Kashmir. The film stars Tabu, Shahid Kapoor, Shraddha Kapoor and Kay Kay Menon, and is scheduled to be released on October 2.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Enrique's fan hid in dressing room for 12 hours
- Watch how to apply your foundation flawlessly! Video inside
- Katrina Kaif opens up about her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor! Deets inside
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!