Team ‘Luv U Soniyo’ out and about to find the best College Bands across Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: ‘Luv U Soniyo’ team has kick started a most unique and innovative campaign to find the best college bands across Mumbai.
Spearheading a special plan where Remo, who has sung the melodious title track in ‘Luv U Soniyo’, would be visiting 50 Colleges across Mumbai, where he would audition various College bands!!
We hear that the final round of audition would take place on 5th July and the bands that make it in the top 2 will get an opportunity to perform with other celebrity singers on the Music Launch Of ‘Luv U Soniyo’ which is all set to take place on July 6 in a suburban mall.
Distributed by Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd, Directed by Joe Rajan and Produced by Harvey India Productions & Odyssey Corporation India Limited ‘Luv U Soniyo’ is all set to hit the screens on July 26, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- VHP, Bajrang Dal seek cancellation of Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali's concert
- Treat for fans of Carnatic music on Vijayadashami in Dubai
- Birthday special: Top 10 Lata Mangeshkar's compositions that will make you fall in love again!
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims