Team ‘Luv U Soniyo’ out and about to find the best College Bands across Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: ‘Luv U Soniyo’ team has kick started a most unique and innovative campaign to find the best college bands across Mumbai.
Spearheading a special plan where Remo, who has sung the melodious title track in ‘Luv U Soniyo’, would be visiting 50 Colleges across Mumbai, where he would audition various College bands!!
We hear that the final round of audition would take place on 5th July and the bands that make it in the top 2 will get an opportunity to perform with other celebrity singers on the Music Launch Of ‘Luv U Soniyo’ which is all set to take place on July 6 in a suburban mall.
Distributed by Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd, Directed by Joe Rajan and Produced by Harvey India Productions & Odyssey Corporation India Limited ‘Luv U Soniyo’ is all set to hit the screens on July 26, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'
- Every film with AR Rahman is special journey, says Mani Ratnam