Team ‘Luv U Soniyo’ out and about to find the best College Bands across Mumbai
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: ‘Luv U Soniyo’ team has kick started a most unique and innovative campaign to find the best college bands across Mumbai.
Spearheading a special plan where Remo, who has sung the melodious title track in ‘Luv U Soniyo’, would be visiting 50 Colleges across Mumbai, where he would audition various College bands!!
We hear that the final round of audition would take place on 5th July and the bands that make it in the top 2 will get an opportunity to perform with other celebrity singers on the Music Launch Of ‘Luv U Soniyo’ which is all set to take place on July 6 in a suburban mall.
Distributed by Viacom 18 Media Pvt Ltd, Directed by Joe Rajan and Produced by Harvey India Productions & Odyssey Corporation India Limited ‘Luv U Soniyo’ is all set to hit the screens on July 26, 2013.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
- Jason Derulo's 'Want to Want Me' tops UK Singles Chart
- Apple in talks to sign Drake, David Guetta as guest DJs for iTunes radio
- Adam Levine bares booty in Maroon 5's new music video
- Kendrick Lamar kicks fan off stage for not knowing the lyrics