The Beatles` rare photos to be auctioned
Los Angeles: An early photograph of English rock band, The Beatles, featuring former drummer Pete Best will go under the hammer later this month.
The black and white picture shows the band performing at the legendary Cavern Club in Liverpool, England in 1961, a year before Best was replaced by Ringo Starr, reports contactmusic.com.
The photographs are part of a series of recently discovered snaps of the band at the beginning of their career, which will be sold at the 2014 Liverpool Beatles Memorabilia Auction.
All 330 items will go under the hammer at the Paul MCCartney Auditorium at The Liverpool Institute for the Performing Arts Aug 23.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Box Office report: Here's how much 'Dear Zindagi', 'Kahaani 2' collected on Saturday!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu's 'The Ghazi Attack' to strike patriotic chord
- What made Sanjay Leela Bhansali believe that Deepika Padukone's 'Padmavati' has kick started!
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2' new teaser trailer takes excitement up a notch
- Himesh Reshammiya, Iulia Vantur join forces for 'Every Night And Day' from 'Aap Se Mausiiquii'
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- It’s out! Aditya Chopra’s favourite song from ‘Befikre’
- Alia Bhatt's 'Let's Break Up' song from 'Dear Zindagi' is like a therapy!
- Maharashtra CM’s wife Amruta Fadnavis to feature in a music video with Amitabh Bachchan