The only baby I am working on is my album: Hilary Duff
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Hilary Duff has dismissed reports suggesting that she is eager to have a second child, insisting she is focused on her music career right now.
The `So Yesterday` hitmaker and her husband Mike Comrie welcomed their son Luca last year, and in a recent interview with People magazine, Duff mentioned they are open to having more children in the future, saying, "If I had another boy, I would be happy, but
I would like to try for a girl and I`m not sure that I want to have three kids."
However, after the article was released, many took her confession as a sign the couple is already prepping for another child, a speculation Duff was quick to slam on Twitter.
"I love that I do an interview and people ask if I want more kids.. I say yes. Not now though and all of a sudden I`m trying for a girl. What? It`s ridiculous.... The only baby I`m working on is my album."
The 26-year-old is currently recording her fifth studio album, the first since her 2007 release, `Dignity`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Leela Bhansali to compose music for 'Padmavati'
- Janmashtami special—Celebrate Krishna's birth with these top 5 Bollywood tracks!
- Shraddha Kapoor sought to judge music reality TV show?
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch