Too many songs spoil the mood feels Javed Ali
Mumbai: Singer Javed Ali says there is no dearth nowadays of good music that lingers on in one`s mind, but this does not enjoy a long shelf life because too many songs are being released within a very short period.
"It`s not that today`s music is bad, it`s also good. The thing is that a lot of music is released and by the time one song makes its place in the people`s mind, another song comes," Javed said here Tuesday at the launch of album `Ab Lagan Lagi` by singer Kuljeet Singh.
"A good song, be it Sufi or romantic, stays in your heart for a long time. Good songs are made today also, but sometimes due to time constraints or the demand of a story, they do not get made in a good manner," he said.
Javed`s `Tum tak` from `Raanjhanaa` was a super hit recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Comedienne Bharti Singh REACTS to controversy!
- Phillauri box office collections: Anushka Sharma-Diljit Dosanjh's 'spirited' saga has minted this much so far!
- Ranbir Kapoor as a boy scout in 'Jagga Jasoos' latest PIC! Can you spot him?
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover planning a baby? Here's the truth
- ‘Baahubali 2’ songs out! Check out the Jukebox here
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Ranveer Singh and Rajkummar Rao jamming the 'Trapped' rap is a bonus for fans!
- Sonakshi Sinha in 'Gulabi 2.0' song from 'Noor' will pep up your boring day!
- Noor: Sonakshi Sinha lets her hair down, teases video of song 'Gulabi 2.0'