Too many songs spoil the mood feels Javed Ali
Mumbai: Singer Javed Ali says there is no dearth nowadays of good music that lingers on in one`s mind, but this does not enjoy a long shelf life because too many songs are being released within a very short period.
"It`s not that today`s music is bad, it`s also good. The thing is that a lot of music is released and by the time one song makes its place in the people`s mind, another song comes," Javed said here Tuesday at the launch of album `Ab Lagan Lagi` by singer Kuljeet Singh.
"A good song, be it Sufi or romantic, stays in your heart for a long time. Good songs are made today also, but sometimes due to time constraints or the demand of a story, they do not get made in a good manner," he said.
Javed`s `Tum tak` from `Raanjhanaa` was a super hit recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks