Too many songs spoil the mood feels Javed Ali
Mumbai: Singer Javed Ali says there is no dearth nowadays of good music that lingers on in one`s mind, but this does not enjoy a long shelf life because too many songs are being released within a very short period.
"It`s not that today`s music is bad, it`s also good. The thing is that a lot of music is released and by the time one song makes its place in the people`s mind, another song comes," Javed said here Tuesday at the launch of album `Ab Lagan Lagi` by singer Kuljeet Singh.
"A good song, be it Sufi or romantic, stays in your heart for a long time. Good songs are made today also, but sometimes due to time constraints or the demand of a story, they do not get made in a good manner," he said.
Javed`s `Tum tak` from `Raanjhanaa` was a super hit recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Classical musicians are not entertainers: Amjad Ali Khan
- Taylor Swift to perform at Formula One concert!
- Arijit Singh's 'Nashe Si Chadh Gayi' from Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer 'Befikre' will leave you tripping
- 'Enormous market for music in India'
- Shah Rukh Khan is our favourite, says British pop rock band 'The Vamps'