Watch: ‘Besharam’ Ranbir croons 90s styled number to woo Pallavi
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: If you are a fan of Bollywood music of the 1990s then this track from Ranbir Kapoor’s latest- ‘Besharam’- might just be the perfect treat to your ears.
Titled ‘Dil Ka Jo Haal Hai’, the song is sung by Abhijeet Bhattacharya and Shreya Ghoshal has been rendered by musician Lalit Pandit. The aforementioned number which happens to be the second track from the film sees RK trying to woo his ladylove in a true ‘Besharam’ style.
Penned by Rajeev Barnwal, ‘Dil Ka Jo Haal Hai’ has all the elements of the songs composed in the 1990s.
The film directed by Abhinav Kashyap also stars Ranbir’s real life parents Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor. The trailer of the film reportedly drew flak from fans of superstars Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan as they believed Ranbir’s jibes at their respective idols were distasteful.
Nonetheless, despite several thumbs down, the trailer has been a huge success.
‘Besharam’ slated to release on October 2 will see Ranbir in a brand new flamboyant avatar.
But for the moment, take a look at the number that may take you down the memory lane. Here’s the track for you:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Photo alert! Katrina Kaif and Sidharth Malhotra’s latest still from 'Baar Baar Dekho' is dayum hot
- Box Office report: Varun Dhawan, John Abraham's 'Dishoom' mints Rs 11.05 crore on opening day
- Sunny Deol my most favourite: Preity Zinta
- Singer Olly Murs hates being single
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- Official Prince tribute concert set for October in Minnesota
- Tabla maestro Pt Lacchu Maharaj dies in Varanasi
- Beyonce to perform at MTV Video Music Awards 2016?
- Watch: Tiger Shroff - Jacqueline Fernandez’s fairytale romance in visually captivating song ‘Toota Jo Kabhi Tara’ from ‘A Flying Jatt’
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!