Watch: Ranveer Singh flaunt his fab body in ‘Tattad Tattad’
Zee Media Bureau/ Gayatri Sankar
Mumbai: Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s films have always been larger than life. The sets of his films have been incredibly beautiful, real and exorbitantly priced! And hence he is an ace filmmaker.
‘Ramleela’ starring Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone is no different. The film has drawn criticism over its controversial title and many believe that it hurts religious sentiments.
But that hasn’t stopped Bhansali from launching the first song ‘Tattad Tattad’ featuring Ranveer Singh.
Composed by the filmmaker himself and penned by Siddharth-Garima, ‘Tattad Tattad’ is sung by Aditya Narayan, son of playback singer Udit Narayan.
The song shows Ranveer performing some bizarre dance moves. Nonetheless, as the actor flaunts his chiseled body, the village belles, who are already a fan of his (presumably), are shown going gaga over him.
The song comes across as a rustic number that would sound refreshing to many who have been looking forward to some desi numbers from Bollywood music.
Here’s Ranveer’s ‘Tattad Tattad’ for you all:
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'