`Established men` Boyzone say they are too old for competition
London: Irish Boy band Boyzone has confessed that they are too old for competition as they are established men now.
According to Guilty Pleasures, frontman Ronan Keating explained that they are not there to compete and have never really been in competition with any other band as that is not their attitude.
Mikey Graham said that everyone is in the same industry and they are not by any means in competition, like the kids might be doing today, wanting to get to number one, but they have however got past that point, Metro.co.uk reported.
Band member Shane Lynch claimed that all the "bulls*** is gone and that`s the bottom line."
He added that coming back years later as established men, family men, the nonsense is gone and it`s a great friendship that they have.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', crosses Rs 40 cr mark on opening day!
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana
- Google's Doodle tribute to Bollywood singer Mukesh
- 'Wrestler' Aamir Khan turns rapper for 'Dangal' - Details inside