`Fleetwood Mac` band cancels tour after John McVie diagnosed with cancer
London: Fleetwood Mac members have announced cancelling upcoming shows on its world tour, as the bands co-founder John McVie has been diagnosed with cancer.
The band just completed the European leg of the tour and had been scheduled to perform 14 shows in Australia and New Zealand in November and December, the CNN reported.
Band members Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham released a statement today on their Facebook page in which they apologies to fans who had bought tickets.
The announcement added that McVie, 67, is now scheduled to be in treatment for cancer during that period of time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing