`Fleetwood Mac` band cancels tour after John McVie diagnosed with cancer
London: Fleetwood Mac members have announced cancelling upcoming shows on its world tour, as the bands co-founder John McVie has been diagnosed with cancer.
The band just completed the European leg of the tour and had been scheduled to perform 14 shows in Australia and New Zealand in November and December, the CNN reported.
Band members Mick Fleetwood, Stevie Nicks and Lindsay Buckingham released a statement today on their Facebook page in which they apologies to fans who had bought tickets.
The announcement added that McVie, 67, is now scheduled to be in treatment for cancer during that period of time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Genelia D'Souza shared this really CUTE picture with son! Picture inside
- Ranveer Singh's 'Kala Chashma' moment with 'bae' Zoya Akhtar! See pics
- Shannen Doherty shares shaven head photos amid cancer battle
- Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’ shoot will commence at this breathtaking location – See pic
- New music by Beatles legend George Harrison to be released
- Taylor Swift snubbed at MTV Video Music Awards nominations!
- Billboard 200 albums chart: Drake's 'Views' remains on top for 11th time
- Will Jennifer Lopez make tunes with Calvin Harris?
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Singer Shweta Pandit gets married to Italian beau Ivano Fucci