`Frail` Michael Jackson was to lip-synch at O2 Arena
Washington: Michael Jackson, who was in poor health, was unable to sing and dance at the same time as he prepared for his comeback shows, new documents have revealed.
Shocking emails between executives at concert organisers AEG show that the King of Pop was set to lip-synch to old recordings at London`s O2 Arena, the Sun reported.
The connections will be used by the late singer`s family in their 25.7billion-pound lawsuit against the gig organisers.
They say pressure over the gigs contributed to his death in 2009.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert