`Girls Aloud` plan reunion without Nadine Coyle
London: British band `Girls Aloud` are planning a reunion next year without fellow member Nadine Coyle.
Band members Sarah Harding, Cheryl Cole, Nicola Roberts and Kimberley Walsh are have reportedly decided to banish the Coyle when they regroup because they feel that they have grown apart from her, Sun reported online.
"It`s been a painful decision for Sarah, Nicola, Kimberley and Cheryl but they have decided that the future of Girls Aloud lies without Nadine. They`ve all been on a roller-coaster ride since 2002 and have just grown apart from Nadine," a source said.
"Relations with her had been strained within the camp for a while. Disputes began cropping up towards the final days of the band before they went on a hiatus. The four remaining girls want to return on their own terms - and avoiding any squabbles is a high priority. That`s why they have decided to go on without Nadine," the source added.
The band, which was formed in 2002, decided to take a break in 2009 after a busy seven years in action and several chart-topping numbers.
After going separate ways, Cheryl went on to have a successful solo career and became the judge on the `X Factor`. Coyle moved to the US after embarking on a relationship with actor Jesse Metcalfe and has opened her own bar in Los Angeles.
The cracks in the band became apparent when Coyle refused to take part in the band`s 2008 TV series `The Passions of Girls Aloud`. She is currently working on a solo album.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai
- Shah Rukh Khan, Aditya Roy Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan revisit evergreen hits – Here’s how
- David Guetta concert: Mumbai, Delhi gig rescheduled to January 15
- Musical tribute to Kaifi Azmi on 98th birth anniversary
- David Guetta's Mumbai concert cancelled – Here's why
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's chemistry spills love all over in 'Kisi Se Pyar Ho Jaye' from 'Kaabil'