`I’ve finally accepted who I am`
London: Nicola Roberts, once a shy member of ‘Girls Aloud’, seems to be coming out of her shell as a feisty and ferociously ambitious babe.
Previously, she was the baby of the group, the reluctant star, often painted as the shy, slightly sulky redhead. But today Roberts is a confident, tough-talking sex kitten and fast becoming a style icon.
The low self-esteem that once tormented her has been banished and a gutsy young woman is starting to emerge.
"I was so insecure, but you’ve got to accept who you are," News of the World quoted her as saying.
"It’s been brilliant to have a break from the band," she said.
"I’m so proud of what everyone has achieved and it’s nice for us to see each other succeeding on our own."
And it seems she isn’t comfortable with getting older.
"I’m really struggling with the getting older thing. I’m 25 this year and it’s freaking me out," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Irrfan Khan unveils first look of his banned Bangladeshi film ‘Doob’
- Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt promote 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania' like Dilliwallas!
- Zee Cine Awards 2017: Check out the nominations for the Viewers’ Choice categories
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!