`NSYNC` better than `One Direction`: Justin Timberlake
London: Singer-actor Justin Timberlake feels American boyband NSYNC are better than British group One Direction.
The `Mirrors` singer said that his recent reunion with his NSYNC bandmates at last weekend`s MTV Video Music Awards, reminded him of their past, reported Digital Spy.
"It was kinda like old times, but we were moving a lot slower," Timberlake said.
When asked about One Direction, Timberlake said, "I have not seen them on stage, but I`d be willing to say that we`re better than them.
"But I don`t feel like I`m laying down any gauntlet. I`ve seen them a couple times and I like those guys. It`s interesting to see this whole wave of that come back around."
Timberlake won four awards at the VMA`s, including the `Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award` for his contribution to music.
He reunited with his former bandmates for a brief performance of their hits `Girlfriend` and `Bye Bye Bye`.
Timberlake will release his new album The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2 on September 30 in the UK and October 1 in the US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Here's how Parineeti Chopra-Varun Dhawan rehearsed for 'Janemann Aah' from 'Dishoom' ! Watch video
- One Direction's Liam Payne ready to launch solo career
- Actors singing is a very good trend: Ayushmann Khurrana