`Take That` to record movie soundtrack?
London: Pop group `Take That` will reportedly make their return on a movie soundtrack.
The `Greatest Day` hitmakers -- Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald -- are recording a song for the soundtrack of forthcoming spy story `Kingsman: The Secret Service`, reportedly.
"Take That are a really big pull in Hollywood. Gary Barlow`s scores are well known in the industry and producers want a top British name to feature on the movie.
"The band are also keen to get involved as it will give them decent exposure in the States, a market they`ve never really cracked. But 2014 so far has been a huge year for Take That, and featuring on a film soundtrack will make it even more exciting," a source said.
The track marks the first new material from the band since 2010 album Progress, which saw them reunite with former member Robbie Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bruno Mars to perform at super bowl
- Adele uses throwback picture to promote new single 'When We Were Young'
- Zayn Malik's album release coincides with 'One Direction' exit-anniversary
- 'Neerja': Sonam Kapoor in 'Aankhen Milayenge Darr Se' will stir you—Watch video!
- Who lifted a song from Salman Khan's film?