`Take That` to record movie soundtrack?
London: Pop group `Take That` will reportedly make their return on a movie soundtrack.
The `Greatest Day` hitmakers -- Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald -- are recording a song for the soundtrack of forthcoming spy story `Kingsman: The Secret Service`, reportedly.
"Take That are a really big pull in Hollywood. Gary Barlow`s scores are well known in the industry and producers want a top British name to feature on the movie.
"The band are also keen to get involved as it will give them decent exposure in the States, a market they`ve never really cracked. But 2014 so far has been a huge year for Take That, and featuring on a film soundtrack will make it even more exciting," a source said.
The track marks the first new material from the band since 2010 album Progress, which saw them reunite with former member Robbie Williams.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu celebrates hubby Karan Singh Grover's 'monkey love' birthday!
- Bryan Singer pays tribute to late 'X-Men' stuntman
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Prime accused Sunil Kumar surrenders before court
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Deepika Padukone to walk the red carpet at Oscars 2017?
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon's popular song all set for a reprised version!