`The Voice` 2014 winner Jermain Jackman wants to become first singing black prime minister
London: The Voice 2014 winner Jermain Jackman has said that he wants to become the first singing black prime minister.
The singer from Hackney said that wants to thank Will.i.am for everything he had done for him for the past few months and he was the best singing coach ever.
The 19-year-old singer said in an interview shown before his moment of glory that becoming the first "singing black Prime Minister` was on his to-do-list.
Jackman added that this was not just an achievement for him but for every single person around the world who has a dream, worked hard for that dream and achieved it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alive Indians band to dedicate performance to Uri attack victims
- Banning artistes gives victory to terrorists: Pakistani musician
- Musical tribute to Jagjit Singh by 'Tum Bin 2' makers
- Watch: Diljit Dosanjh's 'Do You Know' is so addictive you will play it on loop
- Ajay Devgn and Erika Kaar's romance in 'Darkhaast' is pure magic! Watch 'Shivaay' song here