`The Voice` 2014 winner Jermain Jackman wants to become first singing black prime minister
London: The Voice 2014 winner Jermain Jackman has said that he wants to become the first singing black prime minister.
The singer from Hackney said that wants to thank Will.i.am for everything he had done for him for the past few months and he was the best singing coach ever.
The 19-year-old singer said in an interview shown before his moment of glory that becoming the first "singing black Prime Minister` was on his to-do-list.
Jackman added that this was not just an achievement for him but for every single person around the world who has a dream, worked hard for that dream and achieved it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor holding his newly born daughter is the cutest thing you will see today! – Pic inside
- When Kareena Kapoor Khan got 'emotional' while walking Lakme Fashion Week runway
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur to croon Salman Khan's 'Main Hoon Hero Tera'?
- Dwayne Bravo all set to make singing debut in Bollywood! - Details inside
- Vishal-Shekhar, UK-based band collaborate for 'Beliya'