`The Voice` 2014 winner Jermain Jackman wants to become first singing black prime minister
London: The Voice 2014 winner Jermain Jackman has said that he wants to become the first singing black prime minister.
The singer from Hackney said that wants to thank Will.i.am for everything he had done for him for the past few months and he was the best singing coach ever.
The 19-year-old singer said in an interview shown before his moment of glory that becoming the first "singing black Prime Minister` was on his to-do-list.
Jackman added that this was not just an achievement for him but for every single person around the world who has a dream, worked hard for that dream and achieved it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed! All you want to know about Geeta Basra's baby shower – Details inside
- Kareena Kapoor Khan spotted book shopping in London! – Pic inside
- Watch: Amitabh Bachchan‘s granddaughter Navya Nanda is up in the air
- Satish Kaushik's next to be black-comedy biopic
- B-Town mourns the loss of producer Vikas Mohan
- This 'musical genius' will make you facepalm - Watch 'unintentionally funny' video here
- Watch: ‘Sultan’ Salman Khan - Anushka Sharma’s electrifying chemistry in ‘Baby Ko Bass Pasand Hai’
- 'Pyar Ki Maa Ki' making from 'Housefull3' will make you go LOL: Watch video!
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside