`The Voice` 2014 winner Jermain Jackman wants to become first singing black prime minister
London: The Voice 2014 winner Jermain Jackman has said that he wants to become the first singing black prime minister.
The singer from Hackney said that wants to thank Will.i.am for everything he had done for him for the past few months and he was the best singing coach ever.
The 19-year-old singer said in an interview shown before his moment of glory that becoming the first "singing black Prime Minister` was on his to-do-list.
Jackman added that this was not just an achievement for him but for every single person around the world who has a dream, worked hard for that dream and achieved it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ‘Housefull 3’ gang – Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh and Abhishek Bachchan – in ‘Taang Uthakey’ teaser
- Meet Tommy Singh aka Shahid Kapoor in 'Chitta Ve' from 'Udta Punjab'—Watch!
- Hrithik Roshan joins hand with transgender band for a cause
- Hrithik Roshan shares video where Katrina Kaif is singing! Watch it now
- Kesha legal battle: Singer releases her single post clash!