`The Wanted` on road to splitsville?
London: Pop band `The Wanted` might breakup if band member Max George chooses to build a career in acting industry.
The 24-year-old singer has been going for auditions and has admitted he would walk away from the band if he gets the right money.
"I thought it was a joke at first. But I know it`s probably going to take me out of the band for a little bit. `If they offer me millions of pounds, I`d say, `See ya later, boys’,” contactmusic.com quoted George as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telegu-Hindi actress involved in high profile prostitution racket bust in Goa
- Action is my favourite genre, says Farhan Akhtar
- Pakistani model Ayyan Ali's bail plea rejected
- Mohamedou Ould Slahi's memoir 'Guantanamo Diary' set for big screen
- Censor Board rejects Sunny Leone's 'Mastizade' over obscenity
- Watch: First song from Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' - 'Selfie Le Le Re'
- British singer Foxes breaks world Record
- One Direction have only five years left: Noel Gallagher
- Jennifer Lopez, Missy Elliot fuel collaboration rumours
- 'Zaroori tha' will reach wider audience as Bollywood song: Rahat Fateh Ali Khan