1 D set to break U2 world tour record
London: One Direction is expected to rake in 1 billion dollars with their latest world tour.
The 88-date tour will see the British boyband become the first act ever to play three nights at California`s 95,000-seater Pasadena Rose Bowl , the Daily Star reported.
The band`s spokesperson has said that it would be interesting for the ` What Makes You Beautiful` hitmakers to climb to the very top of the tour league so early in their career, as it would be a phenomenal testament to the loyalty and support of their fans.
One Directions` latest tour is also set to beat the record set by U2 for their 360 Degree tour of raking in 447 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bizarre! People who watch more porn become more religious, says study
- Here’s what Emraan Hashmi’s wife does every time he kisses his co-stars on screen
- Salma Agha to get lifetime Indian visa, say MHA sources
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- AR Rahman conferred with Japan's Fukuoka prize 2016
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- DJ Afrojack is coming to 'Rock the house' in 'Tomorrowland 2016'! Details inside
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Too funny! You can't miss this latest song 'Fake Ishq' from Akshay Kumar's 'Housefull 3' – Watch
- Was intimidated by Amit Trivedi: 'Baby Doll' singer Kanika Kapoor