1 D set to break U2 world tour record
London: One Direction is expected to rake in 1 billion dollars with their latest world tour.
The 88-date tour will see the British boyband become the first act ever to play three nights at California`s 95,000-seater Pasadena Rose Bowl , the Daily Star reported.
The band`s spokesperson has said that it would be interesting for the ` What Makes You Beautiful` hitmakers to climb to the very top of the tour league so early in their career, as it would be a phenomenal testament to the loyalty and support of their fans.
One Directions` latest tour is also set to beat the record set by U2 for their 360 Degree tour of raking in 447 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Anushka Sharma’s ‘Phillauri’: ‘Whats up’ - first wedding song of this season – Watch
- Maluma to donate Vina del Mar fest paycheque to fire victims
- Arjun Kapoor – Shraddha Kapoor’s ‘Half Girlfriend’ to create record with 18-minute long song!
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert