1 D set to break U2 world tour record
London: One Direction is expected to rake in 1 billion dollars with their latest world tour.
The 88-date tour will see the British boyband become the first act ever to play three nights at California`s 95,000-seater Pasadena Rose Bowl , the Daily Star reported.
The band`s spokesperson has said that it would be interesting for the ` What Makes You Beautiful` hitmakers to climb to the very top of the tour league so early in their career, as it would be a phenomenal testament to the loyalty and support of their fans.
One Directions` latest tour is also set to beat the record set by U2 for their 360 Degree tour of raking in 447 million pounds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'